What we do
Independent Mortgage Advice
Choosing a mortgage can be daunting. A product with the lowest rate isn’t always the best deal. Additional arrangement fees or a valuation to pay can make a mortgage much more expensive than one with a higher rate that has no fees. We consider all the options to find the best deal for you.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We provide a reliable, protection strategy that will give you or your family an umbrella of cover in case of death or disability of either a family member or a key Person in a business. This protection strategy will provide funds that will help handle family or business concerns.
Our service includes meetings in person or via Skype / Zoom, telephone advice, researching the whole of the market, obtaining a Decision In Principle (DIP) submitting your mortgage application and following it through to offer with regular updates. We also liaise with Solicitors, Estate Agents and Valuers on your behalf.
How we work
Getting to know you
- We want to get to know you and your family to find out your exact needs. That way we can give you the best mortgage and protection advice.
- We can advise you around the home buying process, the different types of surveys available and information and help regarding solicitors if needed.
Finding you the right Mortgage
- When it comes to finding you the right mortgage we have access to thousands of mortgage deals from the whole of the market including exclusive deals only available to brokers.
- Using our expert knowledge, we will find the right mortgage that will work for you. Getting you the best possible deal based on your circumstances.
Protecting You And Your Family
- As part of our advice process, we will also look at protecting you and your family. This will ensure that should the worst happen you will have peace of mind that you have the best protection in place to help you stay in your home.
- We will be there for you every step of the way to ensure a smooth completion. We will be on hand for any questions.
- Even after the mortgage has completed we will be in touch to review your mortgage and protection to ensure they are still suitable for you as time goes by. We are here to help you!